Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chemo #5

Another new development. My sister got the day off at work tomorrow so she is coming to chemo with my brother and I. Heck, I am almost excited for tomorrow. It will be great hanging out with my siblings all day. We are starting the day with breakfast at Pauls Pancake Parlor, then chemo appt at 10 and should be out of the clinic by 2-2:30.

My sister also surprised me with a hour long massage for saturday morning. What a sweetheart. She has done so much for me. A couple weeks ago when I was out taking my pharm tech cert test at the university, she came to our house and cleaned it from top to bottom. Is there nothing better than walking into your house greeted by freshly cleaned and vaccumed floors, bathrooms cleaned, dishes clean and laundry folded? I am so fortunate to have her as my little sis. She is always there to listen to my crazy thoughts without ever judging. She is the toughest person I know. I think she understands me in a way no one else does. I can tell her anything because I know how strong she is. She is heartbroken by all that has happened and I love her for her unwavering support.

I have high hopes that this chemo treatment and recovery will be uneventful. I'll try to post tomorrow night while I'm still high from the steroids.

No comments: