Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Life Simplified

Woke today to no nausea. Its all done. Not very fatigued either. I'm putting this last treatment in the book and shutting it.

Dropped by the hospital after work for a bone scan and chest xray today. My ever-diligent oncologist is keeping a good eye on me. I think I'm supposed to start Femara now. Gotta call and check on that minor detail. My cancer is estrogen driven and Femara will reduce my already very low estrogen level even further. Women's body fat produces estrogen and Femara should put the keibash on that.

So, as long as the scan and xray are clear I do not have any doctor appointments for 3 months! Sounds great to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip-Hip-Hooray!
Abba Dabba Doooo!
Zippidy Do Da!
Halleluia!
Hot Diggity Dog!
Atta Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Dad.

Anonymous said...

Picante Sauce - I have tears of joy for you running down my face while I read through your blog. I am so proud of you in so many ways! Your courage, bravery, loyalty, independence, spunk, gutsiness - all that is the Laurie I love. Stay strong and keep on keeping on.