Sunday, September 7, 2008

Anticancer

I'm hell-bent on healthy living. These days, when my mind is not engaged in learning how I can fight off disease, I am scared. When I'm scared I don't take a full breath. In this state it hurts to breathe deeply. So, to fend off recurrence fear death spirals (think fighter pilot spiraling toward earth) I keep my mind busy.

My mind is not easily diverted from fear however. I have started, literally, 10-15 books in the past couple months. Haven't gotten more than a few chapters into any of them. What a waste of money.

That is until a few days ago. I found of book that is quenching my thirst for knowledge. You know when you find a book that connects to the very core of your beliefs? You want everyone to read it. Especially the people you can't live without. Please read this book. Anticancer - A new way of life. If you have cancer, someone you love has cancer, or you are even mildly concerned about you or a loved one getting cancer (that should include all of you) do me a favor and read it.

No comments: