Thursday, April 17, 2008

Looking Good

My chest xray is clear. The bone scan that I had done was looking for signs of osteoporosis and that came back showing no signs of thinning bones in my spine and hips. So, Laurie won't be seeing a doctor for 2 and a half months. Wow

Hey, anyone want to run a little race with me? I think I have convinced John, my sister-in-law Renell, sister Anne to run. Its the 5 K race for the cure in Helena on May 17th. My dear ex sister-in-law Jody lives in Helena and told me about the race.

Bruce? Hank? Here's a reason to break out the running shoes. You know you want to. Heck, if John can do it......

Leave me a comment if you are interested. We'll carpool over. Perhaps visit the Blackfoot River Brewery for a cold brew and lunch afterwards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie,

I'm so glad your doing better. I wish I could run with you, if I could, I would be there in a second even though I would probably only make it a few feet.

Think happy thoughts always
Love You Tons
Your Sister-in-Law
Laura

Digger21 said...

hey laurie thats awesome news! I just talked to grandma and she said your gonna car pool down with em on saturday so that should be fun to! youll get ur first taste o digger football ha ha. See ya in the snow saturday morn!

PS. oh and im thinkin that if my mom is gonna be headin down to go for that run id definitely go with her and do it....well talk about it saturday