Thursday, May 15, 2008

To Genava

My friend is going through a very hard time. I want you to know Gen that you are a beautiful, unselfish, loyal person. I hope you realize how much you mean to me and all of the other countless people who are blessed have you in their lives. I believe that you will come out of the death you are dealing with now, stronger. Don't hesitate to call for help when you have doubt.

Love ya Gen

Do You Realize?

This song was written by the Flaming Lips for a friend who was dying of cancer. I think it applies to any sort of loss. The lyrics remind us that life is short and its hard to make the good times last. Its most important to let people you love know that they bring joy and meaning to your life. The sun doesn't really go down, its just an illusion we believe for now. Things will get better.

No comments: